Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, Barry, Oh!

I think Glenn Reynolds has a good rundown on Barry cracking that "You can put Lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig." The crowd assumed he was talking about Sarah "Piglette" Palin. I think they were meant to think that. I saw video of "the crack" on one of the Network News shows so even they thought we'd think what they thought the crowd thought. And they were right!

Here's a possible ad: I saw a clip of Barry referring to Gov. Palin as a Caribou hunter or some such -- in humorous manner. He also referred to Sen. Clinton as acting like she's "Annie Oakley" (during the Pa. primary, I believe). There were other "humoress" references to Senator Clinton. End with the Piglette gaffe. He's funny. You laughing?

The post below deals with Juan Cole making a Lipstick allusion. So it is well established "code."

No comments: