Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Gibson-Palin Smack Down.

Palin pressed hard in ABC interview -- baltimoresun.com
Like Thursday's interview on World News, rounds two and three also went to Gibson, who gave voters a much better sense of Palin's limitations than they had before he and she sat down to chat.

Funny, I didn't realize I was watching a championship bout between hostile contenders. I sensed it but I did not know it.


I think Charlie Gibson did Gov. Palin a favor. He put her under a lot of pressure and she handled it well. Most people are probably more confident that if called upon, she could step into the job of president and see the country through the next election -- which is the VPs job. If she seems uninterested in launching sweeping new intiatives should those circumstances occur, so much the better.

No comments: