Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally they got something on Palin.

A shocker that will kill the McCain campaign with the base.
But in her 21 months as governor, Palin has taken few steps to advance culturally conservative causes. Instead, after she knocked off an incumbent amid an influence-peddling scandal linked to the oil industry, Palin pursued a populist agenda that toughened ethics rules and raised taxes on oil and gas companies.

And she did so while relying on Democratic votes in the Legislature.
Yes, the legions of investigative reporters have uncovered the fact that -- "Palin governed from the center!"

My God, they are throwing everything at her including the kitchen sink. In fact, they started with the kitchen sink, stove and refrigerator. Then they tried to make dinner. Now they have sent out for pizza. Stay tuned.

Should I invest an hour watching Charlie Gibson try to trick Gov Palin tonight? I think the folks who waited for the manuscript of last nights interview did a better job dissecting it then I did (I mean if accuracy counts). But I was just winging it, which don't take as much time.

No comments: