Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Scam for our time.

I received a phone call offering me a good job. Natch I figured it was some sort of joke. In any case, after I hung up I googled the offer, just in case I had screwed my future.


FHA Home insurance processing work at home scam, make 38,000 a year - Google Search
Search Results
1.
Be Cautious of FHA Job and Refund Offers — Mortgage Loan Place Blog
I received the same call with the possibility of 38000 per year. ... they were just another work at home scam…and certainly didnt seem right….a refund on an fha ... For only $69.00 you can make up to $38000 a year from home. ... me about a job paying $39000.00 per year; work from home processing FHA Refund Notices. ...
www.mortgageloanplace.com/blog/2007/05/03/be-cautious-of-fha-job-and-refund-offers/ - 38k - Cached - Similar pages
2.
whocalled.us / 971-285-3130
2009-01-08 20:24:01 UTCFHA. The FHA says this is a scam .... a starting package for FHA refunds,can make up to $ 38000 a year. ... do business from your home processing Government refunds to Home Owners who have paid off their mortgage. ..... They claim to offer work at home employment for 38K per year if you pay ...
whocalled.us/lookup/9712853130 - 64k - Cached - Similar pages
It troubles me that even the scam job offers I get are not that good. I'd feel better if I was offered a bit North of $250,000. It shows you how rough the economy is. A few years ago, they would have offered a couple hundred grand as part of a part time, work at home flipping houses scam. I got to wonder: why the cut in wages? It is not like they ever actually paid anyone.

That in Obama's America folks are now tempted by such meager sums is sobering.

No comments: